Thursday, April 03, 2014

Sometimes.....

The memories of my childhood are better left in the past.  Do you ever have that happen?  I have been watching some of my favorite old movies with my kids the past couple of weeks.  A short list is as follows:

1.  That Darn Cat
2.  The Happiest Millionaire
3.  The Gnome-mobile
4.  Condor man

And then today, we watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People.  I remember that when we were little, my sister did not like that movie, but I did.  I think I have changed my mind.  I'm not quite sure what I ever saw about the movie in the first place.  The only thing remotely interesting about the movie is that the leading man who is the love interest for Darby O'Gill's daughter is a VERY young and rather handsome Sean Connery. 

1 comment:

  1. Yup, some things have to remain in the past...although I can't comment on the movie!!

    ReplyDelete