Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cute Things Annika Says (Part Thirteen)

And another installment!  I really don't know how they come up with this stuff! 

I was putting a ponytail in Annika's hair this morning, and I told her to sit down on the floor so I could do her hair more comfortably.  She kinda squatted in front of me and put her arms over my legs so they were supporting her. 

While sitting there, she said, "This is the hot life.  That's Hawaiian for 'this is pretty cool.'"

I didn't know that, did you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annika and Abigail were playing dolls this morning.  This is what I overheard.

Annika:  Abigail, let's take our dollies to Africa.

Abigail:  Are there rides in Africa?

Annika:  No, those are in the United States.  They have American rides there.

1 comment:

  1. One wonders how their minds come up with these things!!! Glad you're writing these things down! :)

    ReplyDelete