Monday, May 21, 2012

Cute things Annika Says (Part Seven)

It's Monday.  That means we're starting something new today.  I believe that you have a better chance of success if you start things at the beginning of the week.  Don't ask me why.  I just do.

This week, we are starting potty training.  Abigail is willing...it's more me and my lack of motivation.  I did decide that today was the day.  She sat on the potty for about two hours this morning.  Quite content.  We had movies and books and toys all around her.  She finally did something in her potty!  Annika was so excited, she said,

"I'm going upstairs now, but if you pee again, let me know and I'll come downstairs just a'grinning."

She's such a great cheerleader!

2 comments:

  1. YAY...Abigail!! AND YAY for being such a wonderful cheerleader, Annika!! The more cheerleaders, the better (at least most of the time!!) LOL Hope this goes well for you, Kendra. :) She does say the cutest things!! Glad you're keeping track of some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! Adorable. That's so so sweet. And yay Abigail!!!

    ReplyDelete